The purposes of an organization’s human resources are to add value, make the organization more competitive, and help the organization achieve its business objectives. The purposes of HR metrics are to help communicate the value added, demonstrate the contribution of human capital, and measure employment related risks. To become a strategic partner, HR professionals need to speak the language of business. Inherent in that language is the lexicon of business measurements and metrics ─ including HR metrics.
This webinar discusses the use of HR metrics as a core competency, reviews the role HR metrics play in helping the organization make critical business decisions, describes the calculation of employment practices liability risk exposure, and provides a listing of some of the more widely used HR metrics.
In this webinar our expert Ronald Adler provides an update on how HR metrics improve strategic and operational decision making.
Learning Objectives :
- Gain an understanding of key HR metrics
- Be able to identify and assess the strategic and operational impact of HR metrics
- Learn the role of metrics in measuring and communicating value
- Review the basics of using HR metrics in assessing human capital related risks
- Learn how HR metrics improve strategic and operational decision making
Who Should Attend:
- HR professionals
- Payroll managers
- UI Specialists
- Operations managers
- Risk managers
- External and Internal Auditors
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker.