Why watch this recording:
Successful companies have one thing in common: Happy and engaged employees. And it makes perfect sense – happy and engaged employees are committed and passionate about the work they do, resulting in higher performance and lower turnover rate. Yet many companies fail to realize a positive healthy workplace culture. Why? Because it seems elusive, hard to measure, and hard to prove ROI.
This presentation changes all that. Attend and learn the real, tangible, and actionable steps to building a better workplace culture, using Civility Partners’ proven method for culture change.
In this 60-minute presentation you will learn:
- The questions you should know the answers to before you send out an employee survey
- The “marketing” you need to do around your survey to build trust and earn maximum participation
- How to build an action committee to help you change your culture
- Why your vision statement probably isn’t driving employee engagement or positive culture and how to change that
- How to turn your core values into core competencies that you can measure
- Fun tips for on boarding that help new hires see your culture as fun and positive in order to reduce turnover
Who will benefit?
- HR Professionals
- HR directors and managers
- HR administrators