In this training program, attendees will learn how to leverage the power of LinkedIn in creative, no-cost ways to enhance recruitment efforts. The course will also discuss specific, practical best practice guidelines and creative strategies that you can immediately apply in your own LinkedIn recruitment efforts.
Why Should You Attend:
LinkedIn is a powerful resource for recruiting. It offers very effective paid recruitment options that are important and can be very beneficial. There are, however, additional steps you can take to enhance your recruitment efforts via LinkedIn.
This training program will provide best practices for how you can incorporate this powerful, business-oriented social networking website into your efforts to attract qualified job seekers to apply for opportunities with your company in creative ways.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Assigning duties/recruiting for LinkedIn recruiting efforts
- Establish an effective recruiter profile on LinkedIn
- Ways to utilize individual recruiter profiles on LinkedIn
- How to leverage your company’s LinkedIn page for recruiting
- LinkedIn Groups as a recruitment tool
- Reaching out to job seekers and referral sources via LinkedIn
- Leveraging LinkedIn Following features for recruitment strategies
- General overview of fee-based recruitment advertising options and opportunities on LinkedIn
Who Will Benefit:
- HR professionals
- Talent acquisition professionals
- Managers with recruiting responsibilities
- Business owners